Sunday, June 30, 2013

Be Awesome Today: CAS(E) this Sketch!

Be Awesome Today: CAS(E) this Sketch!

I am ALWAYS over the moon for Studio Calico!
and the Sundrifter Collection 
is 
NO Exception!

Orange with Bold Blue, That is the Ticket!






Posting to: CAS(E) this Sketch#34


Supplies:
Stamps: Memory Box Frillitary Butterfly, Penny Black Constellation
Inks: Memento Bahama Blue, Versamagic Red Magic
DP: Studio Calico Sundrifter Collection
Paper Source Pure White Cardstock Cover Weight
Misc. Yellow Flowered Paper
Ribbon, Red Elastic
Gem Accents Black, Grey Rhinestone
Monika Reeck said...

I love the bold sentiment and the way you colored the butterfly ...adorable color combo and nice placement too...Awesome card..


I am joining also the challenge on CASE THIS SKETCH and my card is number 44 if you would like to see it on my blog and I would be glad if you could leave me some love..many thanks before and hugs...Monika :)

Kerry said...

Love the bold color combination, the sentiment, and little black accents. Great card!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

OK seriously, take another vacay, so I can keep up with comments on your posts! :)

I love this, love the detail and how the bold colors stand out from one another!

Chrissy Larson said...

Love the bright, bold, and summery feel of this card. So fun!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.