Sunday, June 30, 2013

Card for Kyleigh : CAS(E) this Sketch!

Card for Kyleigh : CAS(E) this Sketch!

I found another great find as I was organizing.
This card was perfect to send to Kyleigh. 
She LOVES pink.

I also immediately thought, where is that Amy Tangerin luscious HOT pink
paper with the white doilies?!!!???

Ahh, found it..  Hey, aren't,  you supposed to be organizing Kimberly?
Ohhhh  Yeah..





Posting to: CAS(E) this Sketch#34

My 4 Cards Posted to CAS (E) this Sketch!


Joyce said...

All four of these cards are just wonderful. Isn't it great to find a sketch that you can work with in so many different ways?

Kara Lynne said...

So much fun and love those vibrant colors!

Michelle said...

I'm lovinn that pink, and I know that she will be too! :) Great card, Kim! And for some weird reason, when I read that "hola" word bubble, I thought it said "holla". LOL I'm such a goob.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.