Saturday, June 15, 2013

Itinerary, Are we there yet? CAS-ual Fridays

Itinerary, Are we there yet? CAS-ual Fridays
Meets Simon Says Stamp: Transport
I have been working on piecing this card together all afternoon.
I wanted a tag feel, but didn't find what I wanted.
I LOVE the October Afternoon Travel Girl!
so here is my take on MAPQUEST
and Transport
Supplies:
October Afternoon Travel Girl
Me and My Big Ideas Scrapbook Kit TRAVEL (Itinerary Sticker, Border Strip)
Road Trip Travel Stickers (Are we there yet)
Timeless Twine: Marachino
Stampin' Up!  Ticket Corner Punch
Burgundy Ribbon
Burgundy accent Dots, Mini Pear Accents



Posting to: Simon Says Stamp: TRANSPORT
Kim Heggins said...

Thank you for your sweet comments and yes that is a fabulous pad of patterned paper...so fun seeing seeing your card using the same goodies. I bought this pad about a month ago and just left it sitting with my other patterned paper, never even looking at it. When I saw the theme I knew I had something fun to use and I was right. I love what you did and that compass lining the bottom of your card is just perfect, as well as your sentiment!

cheiron said...

What a sweet card. Great mix of paper and embellishments. Thanks for playing along with the TRANSPORTATION challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

Kara Lynne said...

Super fun and retro! Love that card!

cm said...

WONDERFUL card! As a paper hoarder, I can imagine that I'd have a difficult time diving into using this, as it's so stunning. Your showcase of it, however...inspired indeed! Another 'win' in my books!
c

Alice said...

love the design. great card! thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Ooooo...I love, love the design. The mix of elements is fantastic. I love this fun and fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kelly Griglione said...

Now how sweet is this?! Great layering of your elements. They all work so well together! So glad to see you at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Pamela said...

Love the travel girl paper and it's so so perfect! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.