Wednesday, July 3, 2013

NEW Card Challenge Idea

I have been kicking an idea around myself on a card challenge that I could post on my blog weekly.
It would be a photo inspiration, and not a sketch challenge.
There are so many challenges out there, though I still think not enough are CAS (Clean and Simple).

I love challenging myself.  I love making cards.  I also love a weekly forum.  I love knowing what to expect and when.  I would love a weekly forum that I can have freedom with, express myself in many ways and hopefully inspire!  I love seeing all of the other inspiration and the growth of some of you wonderful crafters.  It is truly amazing to see before my very eyes the level of creativity and talent that is evolving.

If you have any feedback on this subject, let me know, I would LOVE to hear your take and suggestions or anything as it relates to card challenges, your likes, dislikes, etc. 

You are what makes this community so great!
I love being a part of it -Thanks so much!

-All the best Kimberly
 
Michelle said...


Keep this in mind:
The things that you regret most in life are the things that you DIDN'T do.

But whatever you do, I'm sure that you'll do great. :)

wienerhoneymooners said...

Thanks Michelle! Great advice!!

I know I will do this for me, I am just wondering if others would want to play along!

Shannon J said...

Sure, I'd play along! So sweet of you to offer and initiate that!! I'm always into a challenge - seems I can't make a card without one these days!!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh Kimberly-I would love to come play!! A weekly challenge(or could you do fortnightly maybe? for busy folks) a photo inspiration sounds great and CAS too-sounds perfect to me :)
Nessa xxx

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.