Saturday, July 6, 2013

You make my heart Sing: Runway Inspired!

You make my heart Sing: Runway Inspired!

 I immediately thought of this Impression Obsession Peacock Tile stamp
when I saw this dress.

When you use embossing of gold or silver and color with copics,
it gives this image a stained glass effect. 



Supplies:
Impression Obsession Peacock Tiles, 
Sentiment: Mama Elephant
PS Gold Emboss Powder, Versamark
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder scattered diamond pattern
Copics



Tasnim said...

wow, the embossed image looks so amazing! Your coloring is beautiful, and the panel does looks like stained glass :)

Michelle said...

I like your take on this challenge. I can see the length in the panel. (That girls legs are freaky long, aren't they?) I am awed by your creativity. I never would've thought of that. You're a pretty smart cookie!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

WOW Kimberly, this is fantastic! So very stunning and I love the colors!

Tenia Nelson said...

Girl.....this is AWESOME!! :)

Shannon J said...

My chin is starting to get a bruise on it, because it keeps dropping every time I see your cards! This one is amazing as well!
Love, Chuchee Chu :) ha ha!!
I giggled away when you mentioned that my blog name cracks you up! It's a bit of a silly name, I know! My Dad used to call me Chuchee when I was little (don't ask me why!), and he still does! And my husband's last name is Chu - and that's how it came to be Chuchee Chu!!!

Anonymous said...

Wowser ! Love the technique you have used for this Kimberly-it reminds me of Cloisonne beads which i love :)
Nessa xx

Barb Ghig said...

Love your stained glass effect...Beautiful card, Kimberly!

Karen Davis said...

Absolutely gorgeous. The panel is amazing.

Julie said...

Fantastic card. I love the combination of the gold embossing and Copics, a technique to remember.

Pamela said...

Wow that embossing, the coloring... it's absolutely beautiful and a work of art! Thanks for joining us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.