Monday, October 14, 2013

Have a Sweet Birthday: Case Study!

Have a Sweet Birthday: Case Study!

I always wanted a Matryoshka Set...
Still do I guess. 
They are folk art and country.
Warm and friendly.
 I haven't seen a set that has called to me yet.
Though I guess I am never in the right places either.


Supplies:
WPlus 9 Stamps Set
Cardinal Red, Royal Blue, White Card Stock
Doodlebugs Sprinkles Enamel Accent Dots
We R Memory Keepers Red Floss 
Martha Stewart Doily Stickers
Sizzix Scallops Border Die
Inks: Memento Danube Blue, Rocket Red, Tuxedo Black
Designer Papers:
Grey Stripe Studio Calico
Folk Flowers: Country Charm Diane Kappa

Posting to CASE Study #161


6 comments:

The Crafty Laydee said...

WOW!-Awesome card Kimberly!Just fabulous-and what a fabulous take on the theme :)
Hugs,Nessa xx

Deepti said...

Wow Kimberly this is awesome :) Love the bright cheerfulness of ur card and congratulations for Seize the Sketch, It is a brilliant card :)

Shannon J said...

Stunning, totally stunning! Your knack for design does not stop amazing me!

~amy~ said...

This is simply striking. love the boldness of it but yet it is still so very girly.

Susie Wittwer said...

Such a stunning card! Congrats on your Top 3 at Case Study!

Jeanne J said...

Wow! SO much color and goodness packed in here Kimberly - I could stare for hours. The flowers against that bit of black are so striking! Swoon!