Monday, December 11, 2017

Merry Monday Challenge - #269






Happy Monday! 

Debbie's wish this week is, 
Use 3 colors from the
 Inspiration Photo!


Since I LOOOVE Hot Pink and Light
Blue together, I chose those colors and 
Dark Blue.
Retro Ornaments it is!


Avery Elle has this darling Retro
Vintage Stamp Set!!!!

Supplies:
Zing Flourescent Pink Embossing Powder
Avery Elle
Sizzix Beaded Garland embossing Folder
Turquiose Brusho Background
Koi Watercolor Brush Markers
=================================


I'm a very visual person, so I hope you like me 
showing you the entire stamp set I use.





Here is the entire list of Merry Monday Challenge
Merry Makers!!
------------
Kelly Lunceford
Kim Heggins
Kimberly Wiener (Guest Designer)---You are here!

JOIN US!
(HERE)


=====================================================

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
------------
Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling trio of retro ornaments, Kimberly, and I love how how you colored them!!

Colleen said...

Awesome ornaments and I love all the beaded garland on your background along with the fabulous water color! Merry Christmas!

Kristie Goulet said...

So gorgeous, Kimberly! Love the ornaments and the colors you chose! ♥♥♥

Kelly Lunceford said...

Stunning!

JoAnn said...

Love your retro ornaments and pretty colors.

Linda said...

Oh Kimberly, love your water colored background for your ornaments. So pretty. Hope you have a great week.

Notes by Nina said...

Very pretty card Kimberly, I love the watercoloring.

Nora Noll said...

This is so cool!! I LOVE how you used the colors on this card!!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

I just love those pretty ornaments. Your colors work so well together!

Marcia Hill said...

Your trio of ornaments and water coloring are SOOOO pretty Kimberly...love it!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :0)

Susan Joyce said...

Fabulous Christmas card Kimberly, love those ornament images and your water colouring.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

So retro and chic! I LOVE it!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.